Unlike a bank, ILWU Credit Union membership provides value, support and personalized service for the unique needs of union workers and the Longshore community. Membership is open to anyone who is a member of the waterfront, I.L.W.U. Local Unions in California and their family members.
Who can join us?
- Everyone that is a member of waterfront I.L.W.U. Local Unions
- Immediate family members including: grandparents, parents, spouse, domestic partners,
grandchildren, siblings, aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews
What do you need to join?
- Social Security number
- Driver's License or government-issued ID
- Current home address
- Longshoreman issued ID (Longshoremen or Casual)
- $6 ($1 membership fee and $5 minimum opening deposit for ILWU Credit Union Savings Account)