Wire transfers are a secure, fast option to move funds within the United States or internationally by transferring funds electronically to a person, company, or financial institution. It’s easy to wire funds in or out of your ILWU Credit Union accounts. To request a wire transfer, please call 866.445.9828.
Wire Transfer Fees:Domestic = $20
International = $30
Wire Transfer Processing Time:
- Outgoing domestic wire transfer requests must be received by 2:30 PM in order to be processed the same business day. Requests received after that time will be processed the next business day.
- Domestic Wire Transfers usually post to the account within 24 hours
- International Wire Transfers can take 3-10 business days to process
For Outgoing Wires:
A Wire Transfer Request Form must be signed and completed before an outgoing wire transfer can be initiated. If you are sending a transfer internationally, please contact the overseas bank to obtain their US Corresponding Bank information.
- US dollar amount
- Name of US bank
- 9 digit bank number (ABA or Routing Number)
- City and State
- Name of person or company receiving the funds
- Account number where funds will be deposited
- Complete mailing address of recipient
Wire Transfer Requests can be processed over the phone using Docusign. Please call 866.445.9828 to get started.
For Incoming Wires:
Please use the following information to send a wire to an ILWU Credit Union member:
Wire Funds To:
ILWU Credit Union
3447 Atlantic Avenue
Long Beach, CA 90807
ABA Number: 322283893
Credit Union Member Name
Credit Union Member Address 1
Credit Union Member Address 2
Account Number: Credit Union Member’s Account Number
Please note: Wires received without a valid Credit Union member name and account number will be rejected.
If you have any further questions, please call 866.445.9828, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM, Pacific Time.