Move funds in and out of your account to domestic or international locations. Once we receive your completed Wire Transfer Request form authorizing the transfer, the money will be securely transferred from ILWU Credit Union to the recipient's financial institution.
Wire Transfer Fees:
Domestic = $20
International = $30
Wire Transfer Processing Time:
- Outgoing wire transfer requests must be received by 1:30 PM in order to be processed the same business day. Requests received after that time will be processed the next business day.
- Domestic Wire Transfers usually post to the account within 24 hours
- International Wire Transfers can take 3-10 business days to process
For Outgoing Wires:
A Wire Transfer Request Form must be signed and completed before an outgoing wire transfer can be initiated. If you are sending a transfer internationally, please contact the overseas bank to obtain their US Corresponding Bank information.
- US dollar amount
- Name of US bank
- 9 digit bank number (ABA or Routing Number)
- City and State
- Name of person or company receiving the funds
- Account number where funds will be deposited
- Complete mailing address of recipient
For Incoming Wires:
Please call the Credit Union for incoming wire instructions at 866.445.9828 Opt 4.