Get Prepared and Earn
Get prepared for the 2014 contract negotiations with a 2014 Contract Security Account. It's the only account created by and for longshoremen.
Why add this account?
• Strengthen your finances - begin to save for anything that could happen during the 2014 negotiations.
• Send the message - "We are preparing ourselves and getting ready for anything"
• 2.00% apr* - Highest interest available gives you more security.
• Automatically Deposited - With Direct Deposit you get your pay check, pension or Social Security deposited automatically to your ILWU Credit Union account. We can even split your pay check into various ILWUCU accounts so you bank less and enjoy life more. The process is safe and efficient so you receive your benefits without hassle and on Thursday morning!
• Begin with as little as $25 per week - Choose your weekly savings deposit. As little as $25 per week or as much as $100 per week. The more you save the stronger the message.
Click below to view Pete Ciaramitaro's video:
Call and talk to one of our Member Service Representatives to open a Contract Security Account. Start by adding Direct Deposit to your ILWU Credit Union Account and make your life easier.
**APR=Average Percentage Rate. APR=APY. APY is 2.00% and based on simple interest. Dividend paid on June 30, 2014. Rate subject to change without notice. Specific terms and conditions apply.
**Direct Deposit is required to maintain account. Initial automatic deposit to open account may not exceed $100. Minimum automatic deposit is $25 per week. Maximum automatic deposit is $100 per week. Additional deposits are not accepted. Life of account is 30 months. Three withdrawals allowed for life of account. Over three withdrawals may result in account closure. Funds transferred to Saving Account on July 1, 2014.